- Best practices for establishing the client-coach relationship
- The role of positive psychology as the foundation for behavior change
- To develop and apply effective communication skills, including active listening and powerful questioning
- To identify a client’s readiness for change and design a behavioral intervention accordingly
- Various coaching techniques and behavior change strategies, including motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral coaching
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED!
Register today at www.acefitness.org/behaviorworkshop
9 AM - 3 PM • Registration $129 (staff $103)